September 23-24, 2014
Sheraton Grand | Sacramento, CA
"The Future for Plasma Donations"
Join host BloodSource, the International Plasma Fractionation Association (IPFA) and Blood Centers of America (BCA) for the inaugural Global Symposium on "The Future for Plasma Donations." The Symposium will identify and address the increasing global patient need for essential life saving plasma-based therapies, and draw colleagues from blood banking, patient and donor organizations, and regulatory authorities involved in policies to secure and increase the global supply of plasma. Additional topics include:
- Clinical developments in plasma product use
- Quality management of plasma
- Plasma supply – optimizing plasma collection and economics
- Industry developments in support of blood establishments
- Regulatory issues
- Keeping donors and plasma safe
For more information or to register, please visit www.ipfa.nl or email IPFA.