Our Promises to Each Other
Your BloodSource Account Manager is behind you 100% with resources, support, guidance and encouragement. In return, we ask that you bring your contacts, time, talent and enthusiasm to ensure rewarding results for everyone!
What We’ll Do
- Provide materials to promote your drive.
- Respond quickly to your questions.
- Provide ongoing support and offer suggestions to help recruit donors.
- Arrive on time and ready to host a successful blood drive!
Your Plan for Success
- Secure a suitable and accessible donation site that meets requirements.
- Communicate regularly with your BloodSource Account Manager about drive details.
- Sign up donors based on the target goal of your drive (number of donations).
- Learn about blood donation and how to educate/inspire your donors to give.
- Be available the day of the drive — if you can, donate by example!
- Share gratitude with ‘thank you’ messages to donors afterwards.
How to get started
- Contact us to submit your request
- Once you have connected with us, a BloodSource Account Manager will work with you to determine the best option for your company, organization or group to donate lifesaving blood products.